Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Formal Apology


So in one of my prior posts, I made mention that I might as well be guildess because my guild, The Unspoken, was heavily a 10-man raid group, and I was never on time to sign up for one of the ten slots.

It seems I spoke too soon. Just last night, there was a guild meeting in which several things were discussed, such as raid days/times and content. When our guild leader noticed that we had 19 80s online at that time, he (and a few other members) came to the immediate realization that, even though the guild is heavily a casual raiding guild, 25-mans were not completely out of the picture, and that there is a possibility that, if we can get enough people on at one time, 25-man goodness could be had. Even if not, though, there should be little issue in getting two 10-mans together with minimal puggage.

I've also grouped with several of our guild members between the patch post and now, hopped on Vent, and found out that these people are pretty cool. At one point, we got a full-guild group together and pounded out a few achievements in the span of an hour or two.

Needless to say, I feel pretty awful for what I said in that post. I may be relatively new to the guild (I was a bit standoff-ish pretty much since I joined the guild, so they probably didn't even realize I was there half the time), but after the events that occurred over the past few days - grouping with me for achievement runs, taking my input into consideration during the meeting, putting up with my terrible humor in vent - I feel accepted in the guild. Which means they very well may be stuck with me for a while.

So, for what it's worth, Unspoken, I apologize. I jumped the gun on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment