Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mid-Holiday Guest Post

Well hello there! It's been some time since I last made a post. Holidays can be like that. Unfortunately, today is not a true post. It is more a shameless plug at my prose prowess (or lack thereof). See, there's this thing on the Blog Azeroth forums that a number of bloggers have decided would be fun: a Kris Kringle guest post. The all-knowing names-in-a-hat told me that I would be making a guest post for Jaedia over at The Lazy Sniper.

It's a Hunter blog.

I know nothing about Hunters.

So I thought to myself, "Self, you know nothing about Hunters. What in the world are you going to do?" After some deliberation, I came to a conclusion. I told myself, "Self, you are going to create a story about Fae, Jaedia's Hunter toon!"

It's not very long; in fact, it's quite short. I wanted to put myself in Fae's shoes (boots? greaves?) for just a moment in time and catch as much detail as I could while I was there. I feel I could have added some more in certain places, but I am not disappointed with the end result.

If you're interested in reading the post, you can find it here: A Story About Fae.

Expect Kris Kringle to make an appearance on my own blog soon. Until then, have a happy Winter Veil and a spectacular New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment