Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apologies, Explanations, Solutuions, And Other Meaningless Jibba Jabba

APOLOGIES

This blog is more than just a blog to me. It's also a learning experience. I learned something, and that is not to give out post dates when you're not actually going to post.

EXPLANATIONS

So I've been mostly WoW-less for just about two months. It's getting more and more difficult to blog about something you've not done for that long. It's a lot like a mathematician whose calculator broke. He still loves math, he'd probably still read about it, reminisce about it, listen in fascination as his mathematician friends tell him about the latest and greatest math equation they had to solve and the massive CPS they dished out during the problem (that's calculations per second, for those who don't play World of Mathcraft). It only goes so far without actually getting in there and pounding those numbers yourself.

SOLUTIONS

The obvious is to fix my damn computer. I still can't see that being accomplished anytime soon, though, so the next best thing is to stay active in the blogosphere, even though AeL posting will be infrequent. I would suspect some BA Shared Topics whenever I feel I have a decent post for one.

OTHER MEANINGLESS JIBBA JABBA

If you believe in yourself, drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk - you can get work!

No comments:

Post a Comment